Re: File renaming

I completely agree with this. It's not actually new though, AFAIK it's
already there since 2.0.0.
BTW, currently the middle mouse button is unused, can't we use this for
renaming? KDE has middle mouse button to open something in a new window
which is consistent with the webbrowser, but IMO renaming is something
that people want more often than open in new window. This could maybe
also be a preference (yes, I don't think it would be crack) so you can
choose weither middleclick should rename or open in new window.
Everything would be better than just doing nothing though. :)

- Daniel