Re: File renaming

see bug 83552 it even has a patch. click to rename generally just doesn´t
work well and if i remember correctly conflicts pretty badly with single
click mode. I talked with calum about this and he didnt seem to mind just
getting rid of it especially with F2 to rename and having a context menu
option.

dave