Re: Theme dir..

Yeah, but I think there are better ways to get this feature. We could
support it directly, for example. :) When I was typing the below I
actually thought "hm, I bet Tuomas will kick in to save these for his
post-it notes feature" :-). The actual "previewing" they provide has
been pretty much useless in my experience. Not sure if the idea is
faulty, or if the implementation just isn't good enough to be useful
yet.

-Seth