Re: Nautilus preferences proposal

Havoc I realize the need for a string/ ui freeze real soon. I'm pretty sure
that i can get all these ui changes done by friday, since after monday
morning i'm done with school and have a whole week available to not do
anything. so i'm willing to sit down and do the ui changes, even though i
will admit my hacking skills are not good enough to do the necessary backend
work. Someone else will need to do those.

Also, if i rember correctly the gtk theme capplet has two font options,
desktop and system ( i think those are the two listed). If so why not use the
desktop font option for the icon view.

alex et. al.

Please let me know if i should go ahead this week and make the necessary ui
changes.

dave