Re: Nautilus preferences proposal

The problem is that nautilus isn't a web browser, it could be, I really
really hope it can be one, but right now it's just not. The primary
purpose of nautilus is a file browser.

One day it would be nice, if we could integrate the excellent web
browsing features of galeon into nautilus. But i don't see that
happening for a long time.

perhaps a solution to avoiding the misconception by users that nautilus
is a web browser is to turn off the location bar by default. This may
clear things up a little since it will resemble macos finder a little
bit more.

dave