Re: [Nautilus-list] Tree view question

Il lun, 2002-04-22 alle 23:20, David Moles ha scritto:
> P.S. OS X also encourages the use of a columnar view, where you'd
> have (for instance), for /home/ringo/public_html:
[...]
> Personally, I strongly dislike it, as it doesn't in general allow
> you to see more than about one level of context (on the size of
> screen I use). But numbers of people apparently do like it, including
> presumably Steve Jobs, who thought it was better than having a
> properly spatial Finder. Maybe I just haven't found the killer app
> for it yet.

  I am one of those that really like columnar view, I liked it in
WindowMaker and I like it in my new OS X (but I'm using it for just two
days now... :-p).

  I don't like the "expandable" list view because usually I'm not
interested on the files details and it seems to me a pretty "cluttered"
view. The columnar view is more clean and clear, IMHO and it allows me
to see much more context than the icon view.
  Probably it could be implemented as a view (and could be a good
project to start), but I don't see it fitting very well in current
Nautilus UI design...

  Back on topic... I agree with Dave: files doesn't pertain to the tree.

--
  -- Michele - www.micampe.it

Non riesco a capire:
le cose continuano a finire.