Re: [Nautilus-list] throbber link, part the second.

<quote who="Glen Gray">

> I had a poke at this a while ago. Trying to get a good Nautilus site
> going. I believe Jeff (jdub) has one that will go live once Gnome2 is
> released.

I've been working pretty hard on the GNOME website itself (not just the
Nautilus part), and asking people to gather stuff for the Nautilus bits so
that we can have heaps of stuff to put on it when we get that up.

Even if we just have a static page listing themes, scripts, icons, etc. for
the moment, we can get a cool one up faster when the new GNOME site is ready
to go.

- Jeff

--
    "It's not sufficient to 'use simple words to explain things'. Things
      must actually *be* simple, which is much harder." - Martin Pool