Re: [Nautilus-list] Preferences dialog: Suggested label change

Il mer, 2002-04-03 alle 18:06, David Emory Watson ha scritto:
> But here's what I think is really going on.  We are fighting from 2
> different perspectives:
> 1) Writers & users who pay attention - They want consistency.
> 2) Other users (probably the majority) - They don't read manuals
> anyway.  They figure things out by trying them and seeing what happens.
> For them, more words -> more reading -> more headaches.
> It appears, and I don't think that this is news, that it very will be
> difficult to satisfy everyone.

  I'm on category 2, but I think it is better to satisfy category 1.
Everyone will enjoy consistency when it is there.

--
  -- Michele - www.micampe.it

Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go,
it's one of the best.
        -- Woody Allen