Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [Galeon-devel] native scrollbars (again)

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Jeff Waugh wrote:

 Hi,

 Please don't make the Galeon less flexible by removing preferences. If these
preferences are of no use to you, it doesn't mean that they will be useless
for everybody.
 The best thing is to create "most important settings" page to contain the
settings that are tweakable by most of the users, and burry all other settings
to the 'advanced settings' page or dialog window. Or don't do anything and
leave things as they are, spending the time on extending functionality.

 Same for Nautilus.

 Don't make unix apps as stupid as windows' ones.

 Best regards,
  -Vlad