Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [Galeon-devel] native scrollbars (again)

this is the way that IE works, but NS/Mozilla always pops up new windows
to your homepage (the way i prefer).

> Why not have the home page setting apply only when you first start, or
> hit Home, but have new windows come up viewing the same locationa s
> they were launched from. That reduces that stuff down to only one
> setting, the home page. I agree with you that for a new window in a
> browser, the current location is usually more useful than an arbitrary
> home page.

Josh "Yoshi" Steiner - josh xiphoidprocess com - http://eds.org/~joschi

Xiphoid Process Records - http://xiphoidprocess.com
San Francisco based electronic music.