[Nautilus-list] my problem with nautilus

There are a few things that really bother me when it comes to Nautilus
which include:

A.) Nautilus isn't very fluid for moving between hard disks, cdroms,
floppies, etc.... Since the "draw to desktop" seems to slow my computer
down quite a lot, I turned it off. To my surprise, I can't move between
disks within one single nautilus window. It's dependent on having the
icons on the desktop to move between disks. This is just piss poor. As
some other guy mentioned, I like the My Home idea where it would show
the hard disk, floppy, cdrom, local network, etc.... Much like it is in
windows. I don't suggest this because windows does it this way but
because it works and it makes sence. Even better, forget the My Home
virtual folder and just have a sidebar or bar up top that shows all the
disks, cdroms, etc... at all times. This way, the hard disk, floppy,
cdrom, local network, etc.. is in view at all times within a single
nautilus window.

B.) The start up speeds are ridiculous. Is there any way to improve
this? Other speed loss seems to come from caching as far as I can tell.

C.) Media handling. If Nautilus can play mp3s, doesn't it make sence to
have it play mpegs, avifiles, etc... too and have it display within the
nautilus window. From there, have a fullscreen, stop, rewind, etc...
option