Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [Galeon-devel] native scrollbars (again)

ons 2001-10-24 klockan 16.08 skrev Havoc Pennington:

> Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com> writes:
> > I guess one solution is to have hacker-tuning configuration file in
> > ~/.gnome/galeon-hacker-features where one can change things with a text
> > editor, instead of dumping everything on the preferences.
>
> This is what 'gconftool' and a future gconf-edit tool is for; you do
> all your 37337 hax0r tweaks using those, and the prefs dialog stays
> really simple. ;-)

Why dont just use Advanced/Medium/Basic user preferences like nautilus
does. I want to be able to have full control of the apps, and I like to
do it in a nice dialog. If you don't like that there should be good
defaults, and a easy prefs dialog for you.

But making infrastructure to make it harder to do the configuration
feels strange...

//Snaggen

--
Mattias Eriksson       mail: snaggen acc umu se
Frihetsvägen 26, vån 4 homepage: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen