[Nautilus-list] Opinions and suggestions

I was trying to think a good way to make mounting drives easy then
right clicking on the desktop so I came up with this idea for a
nautilus view.

http://www.geocities.com/evil_monk_p/myhome.png

I kind of like the start-here: idea that has already been merged into
nautilus but I don't think that it is all that useful since it
doesn't really give you anything that already isn't there. I am just
curious what people think of this idea, suggestions, if people think
it would be worth writing, and so on.  For the drive mounting I was
just planning on using the nautilus mounting stuff and once the drive
is mounted it adds the little emblem to the icon.

Just and idea, tell me what you think.

Thanks.