[Nautilus-list] Re: [Galeon-devel] mozilla component

En vie, 2001-10-19 a 20:00, Louis Garcia escribió:
> Would it be easier to drop the mozilla component of nautilus and use
> galeon as the component? Galeon can be compiled with
> --enable-nautilus-view and then used to view the web from within
> nautilus. If nautilus improves its GUI for web browsing then galeon
> could loose its GUI (or have a compile time option not to build it) and
> nautilus can truly be used for both a file manager and a web browser.
> This can minimize the code duplication in galeon and the current
> nautilus mozilla component.

The galeon nautilus view is far from finished. Actually I haven't
announced it yet. The code in CVS is still very ugly and mostly a hack.

Maybe in the future it could be used by Nautilus as the default viewer
for html content, but it's a too soon to decide this yet.

BTW: There are not plans at all about Galeon loosing its GUI.

Cheers,
Ricardo

--
Ricardo Fernández Pascual