[Nautilus-list] SVG Images

  Hi.  I've been experimenting with creating SVG images for a couple of
weeks now, but whenever I try and open a directory with an SVG inside,
nautilus crashes.  this shouldn't be, but I don't know what is wrong.  at
first, I thought that it was a memory issue--the SVGs that I was making
were too big--but I cut down the size to 48 by 48, and it's still
happening.  does anybody have a clue about this?  Thanks.

Adam.