[Nautilus-list] more on cvs nautilus

Just to be sure it wasn't something I had done I completely removed
nautilus, checked it out from cvs, made sure fam was gone and rebuilt
but the problem persists.  One thing I have noticed is it is only
with directories.  Opening a directory that only has files is fast,
but a directory that has  directories in it has the freezing
problems.  I was also just talking to someone on IRC that rebuilt
from a few 12 or so hours ago and they do not have this problems.  If
I can help in testing/trying or even looking at the source if someone
can give me a clue where to look I am more then happy to do so.