Re: [Nautilus-list] script w/ mime handling

on 10/17/01 12:15 PM, David Emory Watson at dwatson cs ucr edu wrote:

>> I think that a single file is even better than multiple files.
>
> I can see how you might be right from a performance perspective.
> However in terms of ease of installation I think multiple metafiles
> simplifies things.  Then we no longer need an interface for adding
> script metadata to the existing .nautilus-metfile.xml file...

I don't mean from a performance perspective. I mean from an ease of use
perspective. If we need to have a way to override the metadata, why not do
it in a way that can be inside a single file.

Why require people to move two files when they can just move one?

    -- Darin