Re: [Nautilus-list] script w/ mime handling

On Wed, 2001-10-17 at 10:55, Darin Adler wrote:
> on 10/17/01 10:53 AM, David Emory Watson at dwatson cs ucr edu wrote:
> > In particular, I think the idea of having special metafiles associated
> > with each script is a good one.  It makes script installation as simple
> > as cp scipt_name.* ~/.nautilus/scripts...  It shouldn't introduce any
> > compatibility problems, etc.  Does anyone see any problems with this?
>
> I think that a single file is even better than multiple files.

I can see how you might be right from a performance perspective.
However in terms of ease of installation I think multiple metafiles
simplifies things.  Then we no longer need an interface for adding
script metadata to the existing .nautilus-metfile.xml file...