Re: [Nautilus-list] Change committed that may affect the slowness

<quote who="Darin Adler">

> If you hare one of the people who experienced slower performance with
> nautilus HEAD than with 1.0.4, please give it a try again with the change
> I just committed ("Change hysteresis value") and report the results to me.

Interesting; I had one directory that was a particular problem. I removed
.nautilus-metafile.xml, .mappedfiles/ and .thumbnails/ and it came up
quickly when I restarted nautilus.

Before, it would stop (but still be somewhat interactive) with elipses still
displayed for most of the 'x items' labels on subdirectories.

- Jeff

--
             "Laughter is a force for democracy." - John Cleese