Re: [Nautilus-list] Change committed that may affect the slowness

<quote who="Darin Adler">

> If you hare one of the people who experienced slower performance with
> nautilus HEAD than with 1.0.4, please give it a try again with the change
> I just committed ("Change hysteresis value") and report the results to me.

Just built, and still having issues. Some directories just sit there with a
single file for ages, some render half the files and then later all of them,
etc.

Can I help by stracing or something? I don't know if I can interpret the
results, but I can send strace logs to you or something.

- Jeff

--
             make: *** No rule to make target `whoopee'.  Stop.