[Nautilus-list] slow redraw behaviour

Hi,

When I open two nautilus windows, and move one of them rapidly, the 2
windows and the desktop are redrawing very slowly, but the other gtk
windows like evolution on the same desktop have no problem.

I think that the problem is that all the 3 windows (desktop + 2 nautilus
windows) are repainting in the same thread. Is this a fixable issue or
do we have to wait for gtk 2 to have one gmainloop for each window ?

Could something like pthread_create(&thread, 0, gtk_main, 0); fix this
thing with gtk 1 ? If you think this is possible, I will be happy to
look at it.

Tom.