[Nautilus-list] List View Usability Suggestion

Hi there,

recently I started to use the list view a bit more. One thing I don't
like about it is the following: A file or directory can only be selected
in the list view by clicking on text (or icon). And even worse, clicking
on empty space (next to a file name for example) de-selects any
previous selections. All of this makes selecting unnecessarily hard,
especially when you try to select multiple files by holding Ctrl.

(The same problem exists for drag-and-drop.)

I vote for selection-by-clicking-anywhere-on-a-line.

Opinions? Should I create a bug in bugzilla?

Christian Glodt