Re: [Nautilus-list] Getting ready to do releases of intltool, librsvg, eel, nautilus

On Fri, 2001-10-05 at 06:52, Chris Heywood wrote:
> hey...
>
> I still think there's a problem with FAM in current anoncvs nautilus.
> someone else on IRC is also having problems with FAM which have appeared
> since 1.0.4 I believe.

Yes, it seem that notification do not work (Fam notice the directory
change and tell Nautilus, but Nautilus doesn't seem to react). That's
also the behavior I'm experiencing here (I'll try to post more data on
this).

--
Yoann Vandoorselaere
http://prelude.sourceforge.net