[Nautilus-list] Feedback ...

I've been playing around with some of Nautilus' cooler features such as
assigning images to folders so you get the image instead of the normal
folder icon and picking fonts. So far I love some of the things that can
be done, however I've got some constructive criticism (Caveat: If it's
user error I'll be more than happy to be educated!)

- When changing the font it changes for the sidebar but the main pain
  stays in the normal font
  (http://www.leewillis.co.uk/naut_font_shot.jpg)
- Symlinked directories don't check the symlinked metafiles.

e.g

I have on my machine:
/Noise
/home/lwillis/mp3s -> /Noise

If I set up per directory icons in /Noise and then go to
/home/lwillis/mp3s it doesn't apply them as I would have expected them
to. Obviously it's not noticing the symlink and reading the metafile for
the symlinked directory. Is this bug/feature/non-implementation due to
security issues?

Nautilus is already massively better than when I first tried it, these
just seem a bit "odd" given the intuitiveness of the rest of the app ...

Lee
--
+----------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -------------