[Nautilus-list] Mouse Pointers

Hello,

I am on the Sun GNOME documentation team. As you may be aware, we are
creating documentation for GNOME that will be handed back to the GNOME
community.

I am writing a chapter for the User's Guide that lists some of the more
common mouse pointers or cursors. I'd like to include screenshots of
these pointers in the chapter. However, none of the screen capture tools
that I have tried will capture the pointer (the list includes
Screen-Shooter, GIMP, xv, and sdtimage). Can anyone tell me where the
source files for these pointers are located? I haven't been able to find
them in CVS.

Please copy me on any replies as I am not on this mailing list at
present.

Many thanks,
Eugene