[Nautilus-list] OT was: SVG icons

hey, completely off topic, but I was wondering if someone could tell me
what GTK theme you're using there?  I searched through the entire
gtk.themes.org, and looked through the ximian packages and couldn't find
it.

you're work looks awesome, I is all this stuff (GNOME CC etc) planning
on making it out of Ximian?

thanks in advance,
chris heywood

(and what sawfish theme's that?)