Re: [Nautilus-list] Translation problems en masse

on 10/1/01 4:11 PM, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen at kenneth gnu org wrote:

>>> What is the change that the "forward" and "backward" keybindings change
>>> before 1.0.5. The currently ones works OK for people with US keyboard,
>>> but for people stuck with a Danish keyboard that they are really
>>> terrible, and useless - my fingers just can't make that key combination.
>>> What about using Alt+arrow keys. This works well for Galeon.

I'd be happy to consider a patch. I don't have any particular love for the
current keys.

As for before 1.0.5, we're currently waiting on a few more patches to get
merged and then we'll do the 1.0.5 release, so we'll probably release early
next week.

    -- Darin