Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus-1.0.4-automount patch

le mar 13-11-2001 à 19:24, Darin Adler a écrit :
> on 11/13/01 9:56 AM, Frederic Crozat at fcrozat mandrakesoft com wrote:
>
> > So, here is new version of patch... I'm waiting for your comment :))
>
> Looks fine.

Ok, I'm going to commit on stable (and maybe on head but since I don't
have a GNOME2 environment, it will be difficult to test :((

> Your other ideas sound OK to me. I don't understand them perfectly, but I'd
> encourage you to go ahead and work out the details.

Ok, I'll post new patch here. In the meantime, if you have any question
or if you need clarification, just ask :))

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft