[Nautilus-list] Quick question about menu files

   ...where are they?

I'm wanting to ssh to a firewall and run a program as a user...but having to input a password means I have to have two windows open, not just one.

I know *somewhere* is a gui that'll ask me for the password, but darned if I can find it.

Hey- and on the subject, how in the world do I put things into the favorites menu item? It's always empty, and dragging things there does nothing...

    Thanks!

Brian Fahrlander                             Linux Zealot, Conservative,
Evansville, IN                                             and Technomad
ICQ 5119262                       http://www.kamakiriad.com/aboutme.html
                                   LinPhone: brian aquila kamakiriad com
And who, exactly, do you sue if Microsoft breaks a commitment?