[Nautilus-list] FAM bug?

hey...

a bug I've noticed in the current stable tree (not sure how long it's
been there).  wondering if anyone else has been seeing this:

if there's a window open on a folder, and a number of files (say 3) in
that folder are moved into a subfolder, then the view doesn't always
update.  for eg. here if I move 3 files in a directory ~/test into
~/test/something whilst viewing ~/test (moving by dragging with the most
btw, using icon view) the files still appear to be in ~/test.

hitting refresh shows that the file have actually moved.  this doesn't
appear to happen as often with only one file moved.  also, if there's a
window open on ~/test/something it doesn't seem to happen as often.

anyone else seeing this?

using nautilus from the nautilus-gnome-1 branch, FAM with all patches,
latest librsvg, eel, gnome-vfs.

cheers,
chris