Re: [Nautilus-list] Quick question about menu files

on 11/3/01 6:22 AM, Brian Fahrlander at kilroy kamakiriad com wrote:

>   ...where are they?

What are "menu files"? If I knew *what* they are, then I could maybe tell
you where they are.

>    I'm wanting to ssh to a firewall and run a program as a user...but
> having to input a password means I have to have two windows open, not
> just one.

Two terminal windows? What does this have to do with Nautilus?

>    Hey- and on the subject, how in the world do I put things into the
> favorites menu item? It's always empty, and dragging things there does
> nothing...

If we're talking about Nautilus, there is no "Favorites" menu. There's a
Bookmarks menu, and you add things to it with the "Add Bookmark" item in
that menu.

    -- Darin