Re: [Nautilus-list] some eel patching

on 10/31/01 9:25 PM, Havoc Pennington at hp redhat com wrote:

> BTW, this is all untested, I'm not sure how I'd test it. "It
> compiles."

Some things in eel are tested by doing "make check". But most of the stuff
you fixed isn't covered by the self-tests, so "it compiles" is fine for now.
We'll actually have to debug this while we bring up Nautilus.

Some small bits of the eel code (the drag bits, mostly) actually need to be
moved back into Nautilus. They are in eel because of the EelCList/EelList
mess, which I hope to fix during the porting process.

    -- Darin