Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus suggestions

For what it's worth as a Nautilus user I agree with both the idea of
having an option to have the tree view only show the home directory
(maybe combined with some way to change the root of the view) and the
idea of being able to make the tree view take up the whole of the
sidebar.  I think there would be quite a number of users coming from GMC
who would prefer to have the tree view take up as much real estate of
the sidebar as possible and any other efforts to make it more
functional.

I would also use an (expert?) option to have the tree view use an ugly
rendering view where the contents packed closer.  Resulting in an uglier
but more functional tree.

Also a preference to have the tree view (or other panels) display by
default in the sidebar would be helpful.

Just my 2c

Cheers,
Chris