Re: [Nautilus-list] Remote nautilus links

On Monday, May 28, 2001, at 11:29  AM, Alex Larsson wrote:

Reading custom icons from remote nautilus links doesn't seem implemented.
I need this for nice icons in my smb gnome-vfs module (for workgroups,
servers and shares). Is this planned?

Getting the async. aspect of this right is tricky -- we don't want to block while the icons are fetched. I'd love to see someone tackle this -- the code in nautilus-icon-factory.c is marked with a FIXME. I don't know of anyone who is planning to work on it.

    -- Darin