[Nautilus-list] Re: [gnome-love] Re: GNOME user environment brainstorming

For Nautilus in single click mode you can hold down CTRL and select any
number of icons with a button press. So single-click mode is not really
a problem for me, but I do agree that double-click is the better default
for inexperienced users.

Kevin