[Nautilus-list] Re: [gnome-love] Re: GNOME user environment brainstorming

Calum Benson wrote:

John Kodis wrote:

Requiring a double click might be reasonable if there were some common
action bound to a single click.

"Selection"?  :o)

Precisely. How people on Windows survive in single-click mode I do not know. Sure, you can select things by pointing at them... umm wow, how hard does that make it to select fifteen items from various points down the directory list? Double-clicking to activate is a GOOD THING. In my opinion anyway.