Re: [PMH] Re: [Nautilus-list] Idea for Nautilus and GMC.

So sprach Tuomas Kuosmanen am Wed, May 23, 2001 at 09:22:57PM +0300:
> away. It usually goes very fast.

Yeah, exactly.  The first time it goes by fast, but at least starting at the
2nd time it goes by even faster.

If this feature were implemented (which I still think it would be a bad
idea), I'd vote to put the default to at least 'Cancel', so that they have
to do something instead of just clicking/invoking the default button.  Maybe
the default should be a help file explaining *EXACTLY* and *IN DETAIL* what
this feature does and why it may be a bad idea to do so.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.digitalprojects.com   |   http://www.iso-top.de