Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [PMH] Idea for Nautilus and GMC.

Miles Lane wrote:

It would be cool to be able to:

	Click on a RPM link to download the RPM file
	and then have an installer kick off that shows
	the RPM info and asks for an installation
	confirmation.  Then, prompt for the root
	password before actually installing the package.

	Miles

All you have to do for that is set up a helper app for that mime type in nutscrape or mozilla.

-b

--
"One trend that bothers me is the glorification of
stupidity, that the media is reassuring people it's alright not to know anything. That to me is far more dangerous than a little pornography on the Internet." - Carl Sagan