Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: Scripts

Jon Allen wrote:

> Bart Decrem wrote:
>
> >I still think this is an excellent idea (meaning, the scripts page and
> >repository)  Now that the dust's settling about Eazel, Jon: I'd be happy to
> >help
> >you set up the FTP repository etc (we'll need to talk Andy into it, but I
> >think
> >that's a doable task:).  Let me know when you want to start on this.
>
> Great!  I can probably get started next monday (Nautilus QA needs attention
> right now), assuming Andy will provide the bandwidth ;)

Excellent - maybe Thomas can help out with the web end of things (see my
reply to his post).

> BTW: I personally think the post-Eazel Nautilus pages could use a makeover,
> perhaps we can start adding some creative flair to these pages?  Something
> besides the standard greenish-teal headings and standard font?  Anything,
> please! :)

Hi Jon, I agree that the page could use a makeover, but this probably
needs to be coordinated with Andy, since he's our webmaster :)

BTW, I was just browsing your RSS directory again - it's really quite
wonderful!  thanks for doing such a beautiful job on that,

Bart