[Nautilus-list] Re: what's happening to Nautilus, other packages (Eazel)

Hi GNOME Hackers,

       Darin and Bart already made most of the relevant points about Eazel and
Nautilus; I just want to reaffirm my personal commitment to the continuing
development of Nautilus, the GNOME platform and free software in general.  I plan
to keep working hard to make free software easier to use and I'm still optimistic
that our work can make a big difference to millions of users.

        -- Andy