Re: [Nautilus-list] what's happening to Nautilus, other packages (Eazel)

On Tue, 15 May 2001, Darin Adler wrote:

> As Bart said in his recent email, Eazel is shutting down.
>
> Some people are probably wondering what's up with packages maintained by
> former Eazel employees. Here is the status for a few of them>

I plan to continue to keep up with GNOME project as a volunteer.
I'll be maintaining and improving medusa, the search and indexing
package, as well.  A later release for medusa  will have incremental
indexing, and should address many of its existing security and
configurablity issues.

Rebecca