Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: what's happening to Nautilus, other packages (Eazel)

Dang.  My shirt came today.  I hadn't asked for a shirt, but it's nice to have.

This closure is before Eazel deployed its revenue model of fees for
services.  I assume that despite no changes in plan, further funding
wasn't available.  I'd like to hear more or be pointed at discussions of
where this leaves us will be found.

This is a sad day for those of us who want to see a thriving economy in
the Free Software space.  Eazel's model is not getting tested and that
can't help but be a bad thing.

It's wonderful that there is absolutely no confusion about lost code.
The programmers know that their work will be available and be used, and
the users know that they have a living product with ongoing development.

Eirikur