Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus 1.0.3 problem

Louis Garcia wrote:

<snip>

No, What I'm saying is nautilus does not draw my desktop. I have to
run nautilus manually to see my icons like the house for my home dir
and the trash bin. I know this is a bug.

<snip>

Nobody has asked yet if you made sure to set Nautilus to draw the background.

This is in <ski symbol>  -- > Preferences --> Windows & Desktop.

Make sure it is set.  (and I apologize if this seems elementary)

-b