Re: [Nautilus-list] mac-like cdrom

Dragging disks to the trash to eject or unmount has long been considered by
many people a mistake in the early Macintosh that was never changed. Since
the Trash is usually used for deleting, dragging a disk there to unmount it
(as opposed to erasing it) muddles the meaning of the Trash. I don't think
we should repeat that mistake here, even though many people are used to the
behavior now.

John