Re: [Nautilus-list] updated list of RSS feeds

Hi Ben,

It sounds like Jon Allen is also interested in helping out with this, so I'm bringing
this thread on-list.

Yes, it'd be great if users could just click on a link in the directory to add a news
feed.  Is that easy to do?  Can the sample code be made to work with Nautilus
somehow?  Is that something you want to help with?

Bart