Re: [Nautilus-list] updated list of RSS feeds

Bart Decrem wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've updated the file in components/news/news_channel.xml - that's the
list of RSS URI.  Pls let me know if you see any errors or have
additional edit suggestions,

The file is attached.

Bart

Did you get the list I sent you a few days ago? I didn't get a response, and don't see mine on your list. Let me know and I will repost it. I've got about 40 you may be interested in.

-b

--
Three things are certain:
Death, taxes, and lost data