Re: [Nautilus-list] Drop shadows in Nautilus or how to use the desktop to something u seless

Blad, John Erling wrote:

Just got this crazy idea. Nautilus takes over the desktop
so why not draw drop shadows on it? The window manager
probably have to send hints to Nautilus about the window
placement but from there on it would be simple.

You really like to eat up them cycles don't ya. You must've just got a good look and Mac OSX. :)

While I agree that it would be smooth, I believe that would be the window managers job.

-b