Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus experience and some problems

Sorry if I'm sending this mail twice... I *think* I hit reply instead of

0
> 0
> /dev/fd0      /floppy         auto    defaults,user,noauto
0
> 0
> /dev/cdrom    /cdrom          iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noauto
0
> 0
> /dev/hda2 /boot ext2 rw                       0       2
> /dev/hda6 /var ext2 rw                        0       2
> ---Rest cut off

On my system only the CD-Rom drives are shown. That is, a CD-RW and DVD
drive both emulated as SCSI. My /etc/fstab:

<dump> <pass>
/dev/hde1       /             reiserfs  defaults                    0
0
/dev/hde2       /home         reiserfs  rw                          0
0
/dev/hde3       /var          reiserfs  rw                          0
0
/dev/hde6       /tmp          reiserfs  rw                          0
0
/dev/hde5       none          swap      sw                          0
0
proc            /proc         proc      defaults                    0
0
/dev/floppy     /floppy       auto      defaults,user,noauto        0
0
/dev/cdrom      /cdrom        iso9660   defaults,ro,user,noauto     0
0
/dev/dvdrom     /dvdrom       iso9660   defaults,ro,user,noauto     0
0

With /dev/floppy, /dev/cdrom and /dev/dvdrom being:

lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            4 Dec 17 18:27 /dev/cdrom ->
scd0
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            4 Dec 17 18:32 /dev/dvdrom ->
scd1
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            3 Dec 18 16:19 /dev/floppy ->
fd0

The fstab entries seem to be mostly identical unfortunately.

Jonas.