[Nautilus-list] remaining bits of gtk-theme-non-friendliness in Nau-1.0

 Hi,

 A month ago I reported that Nautilus was using hardcoded colors for text,
ignoring colors specified by gtk theme. Many thanks to you, most of the cases
were fixed, but here are remaining ones in Nau-1.0:

* In "colors and patterns" dialog (sorry, didn't run Nau under English locale
so I don't know how it's called in English) - 2 labels on top of dialog (just
above the list of patterns/colors) are drawn in hardcoded black. Also, the
width of the window is insufficient and two labels overlap under russian
locale..

* when Nau is started 1st time for a given user, it asks some things (default
user level, whether to connect to eazel services, etc). Nau uses window with
hardcoded white background for those prompts, but the color of labels in
radioitems in all gtk states are as per gtk theme! I use dark (SatinBlack) gtk
theme, so I got the text of those labels white on white background.
Granted, the color of text and of background in these GtkRadioMenuItems in
prelight state wasn't overriden, so I was able to read choices by prelighting
each choice with pointer..

 It seems other than these two not annoying at all items, Nau is gtk theme
friendly.

 Thank you for Nautilus!

 Best regards,
  -Vlad