Re: [Nautilus-list] remaining bits of gtk-theme-non-friendliness inNau-1.0

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Ramiro Estrugo wrote:

> Vlad Harchev wrote:
> >
> >  Frankly speaking, no. Eazel employees are paid for their job - so they should
> > add items to bugzilla.. If I were Eazel employee (hint - I wannabe ! :), I
> > would definitely have done this :)
> >
> >  Best regards,
> >   -Vlad
> >

> But you obviously know more about the problem!
>
> If you file the bug then you will get email when its fixed or when some
> Eazel weenie decides the bug has a low priority or whatever.  That way
> you can make a case for the importance of the bug.

 IMO it's not practical for now - you have about ~2k bugs registered AFAIR.

> Also, if the person debugging the problem needs more information or
> wants you to try a patch, then using the bug system is convenient way to
> have such a dialog.

> I personally am happy to file the bugs for you, but its so much better
> for everyone involved if you do I think.

 Thanks! I think it's enough to post an URL of message mail archive for that
bug. In that case, bugreporter's email is "registered" too (since it's in mail
From: header), and it will allow person who fixes the bug to know whom to
contact with.

> -re

 Best regards,